BRAND NEW IN BOX
Afe Power Diesel Elite Pro DRY S Stage-2 Si V8-6.0L (td) 51-81022-E
2003-2007 Ford F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 V8-6.0L (td)
• +19 HP / +114 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
• Outflows factory intake by 119%
• CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tubes
• High Quality One-Piece Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
• Black Powder-coated Diamond plated aluminum cover to add a sense of style to your engine bay
• Pro Dry S Oil-Free washable/reusable Filter For Maximum Convenience
• Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
• Includes aFe Diesel snapback Hat & 12 oz. cleaner spray for air filter cleaning
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
Large 8" tall round inverted top filter with a 5-1/2" flange opening provides greater airflow over Stock intake system. This "Oil-Free" 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media air filter provides maximum Convenience With Excellent Filtration Efficiency.
High Quality Tubes:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Unique High Quality Sealed Intake Design:
The smooth one-piece high quality housing with auxiliary air scoop is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available.
Auxiliary Air Scoop:
The sealed housing features an auxiliary air inlet scoop that allows for increased air volume into the intake for increased performance and improved throttle response.
Black Aluminum Cover:
A black powder-coated aluminum diamond plated cover is used to finish off this intake and add a sense of style to your engine bay.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
aFe Diesel Hat & Air Filter Cleaner Spray:
This intake system includes an aFe diesel snapback hat and a 12 oz. cleaner spray for air filter cleaning ($30 value).
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles