- Helps shade the truck cab from the glaring sun
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Helps reduce interior fading caused by UV rays
- Attractive smoke finish will enhance your truck’s appearance
- Custom designed for each vehicle, for a precision fit
- Made of tough reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant
- Car wash safe
- Easy Tape-On installation with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Help keep your truck cab from turning into a mobile greenhouse with the Sunflector Rear - Window Sun Deflector. The extra shielding provided by the Sunflector will reduce sun - glare and help keep temperatures down inside the cab. It will also help reduce interior fading caused by UV rays.
The Sunflector is made of rugged reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant, with an attractive smoke finish that will be a stylish enhancement to any truck. AVS uses a higher grade acrylic material than most other manufacturers, which means the Sunflector will hold its smoke finish longer, and is just the right thickness to be strong yet flexible for a perfect fit.
The Sunflector installs quickly and easily with 3M acrylic foam tape, and no drilling is required. This tape is so effective it’s used by the automobile manufacturers to attach trim parts at the factory. Because no drilling is required, there’s no need to worry about rust forming at a hole. The foam core allows the tape to expand and contract with temperature changes and conform to surface irregularities. Installation is not only simpler; there are no unsightly fasteners to deal with. Just clean the surface according to the included instructions, then remove the backing from the tape and press the Sunflector into place.
You can run your car or truck through the car wash with the Sunflector installed; however automatic “brush-style” car washes should be avoided. The Sunflector comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions, and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.