Part Number Fits:
Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover
Axle Model: Chrysler 11.5 in.
Application Notes: Fits 2003 and newer 2500 and 3500 trucks
Axle Model: GM 11.5 in.
Application Notes: Fits 2001 and newer 2500 and 3500 trucks
Help keep the rear axle in your full-size Dodge or GM running cool and clean with an upgraded differential cover from PPE.
PPE differential covers are made in the USA from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. Combined with the largest set of cast cooling fins in the industry, found both inside as well as outside the pan, PPE’s differential covers offer outstanding fluid cooling capabilities not often matched. This cover also holds an extra quart-and-a-half of fluid, offering a bit of added thermal stamina to the rear-end gears on those long hauls.
To keep the fluid clean, PPE installed its exclusive high-powered Neodymium-magnet-equipped fill plug to pull metal particles right out of the oil before they have a chance to attack the gears and bearings.
Stainless steel fasteners and a high-performance gasket are included to make installation a quick and painless job.
▪ Internal and external cooling fins
▪ Stainless Steel Allen head fasteners
▪ Neodymium magnet equipped fill and drain plugs
▪ Powder coated finish available as a special order
▪ Stainless Steel mounting bolts (M8 x 30 x 1.25 Allen head bolt)
▪ 3/8 inch O-Ring sealed drain plug
▪ 1 inch Stainless Steel Magnetic sight level/fill plug with Viton O-Ring Seal
▪ CMP - 4000 high performance gasket
▪ 2 tapped ports 1/8 & 1/4 inch temperature probes