Part Number Fits:
Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable transmission temperatures which help to extend transmission life.
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation. Large 3/4 inch cooling fins outside and heat sink fins inside reduce operating temperatures up to 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium-magnet-equipped drain plug to keep metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
PPE exclusive built-in filter lock comes standard and keeps deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts and a new deep filter are included with this kit.
▪ 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT Stainless temperature access ports
▪ Stainless Steel drain plug
▪ Robust side ribs provide additional strength
▪ Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
▪ Viton O-Ring sealed filter spacer block
▪ Includes heavy-duty MP-15 gasket (for use on early models)
▪ ¾-inch - Tallest fins on the market!
▪ Deep baffles prevent “sloshing” and transfer heat.
The filter spacer block is 2 bolt design.
1966 to 1989-36RH, 37RH
1989 to 1995-46RH, 47RH
1996 to 2001-46RE, 47RE
2002 to 2007-48RE
All 727 transmission bodies