ProVantage ATV Plow Mount Kit
Front Mounting Kit
Features Rapid connect system for easy mounting and removal
No need to crawl under ATV, or to remove during off-season
No reduction in ground clearance
Requires Base Tube Assembly part number WAR92100
Requires Plow blade kit part number WAR78950,WAR78954,WAR78960 (straight blades) or WAR80954,WAR80960 (tapered blades)
Requires Warn ATV Winch as a plow lifting mechanism, or Plow Lift Linear Actuator part number WAR79630
1. If necessary, remove winch and winch plate. Remove winch hook so winch can be removed without the need to remove roller fairlead from the mounting plate. It will be nessecary to remove the front skid plate.
2. Remove the lower stock M8 fasteners that connect the front grab bar to the lower frame connection points
3. Slide plow mounting plate into place from the side opening of ATV . The plow mounting plate should sit in front of the frame rails. The two lower mounting tabs of the plow mounting plate will align with the M8 fasteners removed in step 2.
4. Using the provided M8-1.25 x 20mm bolts (B3), replace the bolts removed from the lower grab bar mounting location in step 2. Insert into the lower mounting tabs on the plow mounting plate into the grab bar and the frame mounting position Do not tighten completely
5. Place the 2 M8-1.25 U-bolts (B1) into position around the frame rails and into the plow mounting plate. Attach using 2 flat washers (B2) and 2 M8-1.25 locking hex nuts (B4) .
6. If a winch is not being used in conjunction with this plow mounting kit then the support bracket (A2) will need to be placed into position at this time. Move to step 8 if using a winch.
7. Attach the support bracket to the plow mounting plate using 2 M8-1.25 x 20mm hex bolts (B3), flat washers (B2) and M8-1.25 locking hex nuts (B4), do not tighten at this time. Attach the rear panel of the support bracket to the frame rails using the M10-1.25 x 16mm hex flange bolts (B5).
8. If the winch is being utilized with the plow mounting kit the support bracket will not be needed. Place the winch and mounting plate into position and attach to the plow mounting plate using 2 M8-1.25 x 25mm hex bolts and lock washers that attach the rear feet of the winch. These fasteners will be found in the winch hardware kit. Run the bolts up through the plow mounting plate and the winch mounting plate and into the winch. Attach the rear panel of the mounting plate to the frame rails using the M10- 1.25 x 16mm hex flange bolts (B5).
NOTE: Please see the WARN winch installation instructions to install the roller fairlead.
9. Attach the front of the winch mounting plate to the grab bar using 2 M10 x 16mm hex flange bolts and M10 hex nuts, these fasteners will be found in the winch mounting kit hardware package.
10. Go through the entire kit and tighten all fasteners at this time using the recommended torque from the table on page 2.
11. See WARN winch kit installation instructions for wiring and terminal connection to winch.
12. Attach the left and right flange brackets (A3, A4) to the plow tube assembly using M8-1.25 hex bolts and M8-1.25 locking hex nuts, the hardware is supplied with the plow tube kit.
13. To attach the plow to the ATV align plow push tubes with plow mount tabs. Lift plow push tubes and set the pucks into the cradles of the plow mount . Push pin (C1) through the mount and push tube assembly and lock the pin’s retaining clip onto the tabs on the rear of the plow mounting plate.